The new "Anniversary Edition" includes all of the content from the game's "Scholarship Edition" -- which was a graphical enhancement that added a few more features onto the game two years after its original release -- as well as including a few new mobile-focused updates of its own. Bully: Anniversary Edition has gained support for high-resolution displays, enhanced graphics, improved lighting and textures, and controls redesigned for touch gameplay.
On top of all of its new graphic overhauls, a new multiplayer component has also been added, called "Friend Challenges." The turn-based mode lets players compete in head-to-head "arcade style mini-games," using Bully's prep school classroom theme to see who can dissect frogs the fastest, solve word problems, and more. The full list of features for Bully: Anniversary Edition are listed below:
Features:Previously, Rockstar Games released Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and more, on the iOS App Store.
• Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
• Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
• Native support for high resolution displays
• Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
• Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
• Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
• Physical controller support
• Taptic Engine Feedback for all buttons on iPhone 7 class devices
• Capture your gameplay with Replay Kit support on iPhone 6S and greater class devices
Rockstar Games noted that Bully: Anniversary Edition requires 2.4 GB of space and is supported on the iPhone 5 and newer, iPod Touch 6th Gen, iPad 4th Gen and newer, iPad Mini 2 and newer, and iPad Pro.
For a deeper dive into the mechanics of the game, check out TouchArcade's review of Bully: Anniversary Edition right here.
Discuss this article in our forums